- Función laboral: Marketing
- Tipo de empleo: Jornada completa
- Sector: Energía renovable y medio ambiente
Descripción de empleo
Director,Marketing & Communications
Responsible for driving the regional operations for Marketing, Communications and Intelligence (market & customer). Fulfilling Vestas’ strategic goals and KPIs within reputation, preferred supplier, net promoter score, and customer loyalty index. Build and promote the Vestas Brand through PR activities related to FOI, New markets, Vestas Value Proposition, Business development etc. Increase Brand recognition as technology and global market leader through Media /stake holder 1:1 or 1:1 many initiatives Use related platforms to promote/position Vestas Brand and integrate all Globalinitiatives, AOF, CREX, Windmade, WFP in regional plans.
- Control/govern the marketing budget in the region.
- Adhere to Group marketing and customer excellence planning-process to develop marketing strategy in SBU markets in order to achieve both internal and external branding objectives with a focus on priority markets and customers. Allocate budgets across key customers and markets and ensure implementation of marketing strategy incl. definition of specific activities and campaigns.
- Branding and Reputation Management.
- Drive regional and customer-focused branding to position Vestas, among customers and key stake holders, as the preferred provider within Wind Energy.
- Customer, market and competitor intelligence.
- Coordinate and supervise customer and market analysis in order to support the commercial strategy. Comply with Group’s developed customer analysis framework to identify and collect relevant customer and market data from multiple sources ( intelligence, standard reports, customized reports), and distribute information to relevant stakeholders.
- Stakeholders & Customer relationships activities.
- Drive the customer relationship activities including the Customer Dialogues programs (i.e. Executive Customer Dialogues, Wind Summits) in order to assure a correct execution and generate positive impact
- Product Marketing Campaigns.
- Drive the implementation of product marketing campaigns in order to ensure an adequate presence in market.
- Drive and ensure execution of marketing campaigns/activities.
- Plan, execute and manage activities and campaigns inaccordance with briefs, targets , etc. Ensure follow-up and measurement ontargets, etc
- Ensure 100% usage of CRM for marketing in Medincluding lead management and relative handover to sales.
Skill And Competence
- Academic degree++ or equivalent experience, Strategic marketing and customer excellence.
- Experience (B2B), Renewable energy industry experience, Management. Experience from a global organization.
- Language:Fluent English + other SBU languages (advisable).
- Several years of marketing & market intelligence.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Capability to persuade, influence and manage internal and external stakeholders
- Business political savvy